Saturday, July 9, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Seeing the Unseen

If you want to read a book that will challenge you and open your eyes to a closer walk with the Lord, this is the book.
 
Seeing the Unseen by T. W. Hunt I enjoyed reading because it open my eyes as a Christian what I should be doing in my life. Sure, your faith tells you He's present in the world, but what if you could truly recognize God as being right next to you every moment? What if your faith could deepen beyond what you can see to a richer level of experiencing the invisible hand of God in your relationships, work, and play?
 
The book is only 102 page of reading but it is very good read and a good reference book if you choose to keep it in your book library. I found myself with paper and pen in hand and find I would like to skim back through the book to for scriptures and reasoning that will disciple me down the right mindset path.
 
Again, this is a great read and if you can pick up a copy of this book; I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment