Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prayer to Life Your Burdens

Dear Lord,

I need you now because I am full of stress and anxiety. Reading your Word brings comfort, as I ask you to come and take my heavy burdens.  I take each burden, one by one, and lay them at your feet. Please carry them for me so that I don't have to.  Replace them with your humble and gentle yoke so that I will find rest for my soul today.  I receive your gift of peace of mind and heart.  Thank you that I can lie down tonight in peace and sleep.  I know that you, Lord, will keep me safe.  I am not afraid because you are always with me.  Please keep me daily, Lord, in your perfect peace.


--
Have a Great Day!
Carol
 
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'

No comments:

Post a Comment